- You must have purchased an insurance Policy from UnityKapital Assurance Plc.
- You must provide a valid phone number and email address.
- You must have Unitykapital Scratchcard or a valid ATM card (Interswitch Verve card or MasterCard).
A. Comprehensive caters for both the insured car and the liabilities to third parties, while third party only limits to only liabilities to third parties.
A. No. Only those that have your permission and authority to drive the car, as well as a valid driver’s license are covered by this policy.
A. It provides indemnity in respect of liability for third party bodily injury or death. It also covers costs and expenses incurred with the consent of the insurer in relation to any claim falling under the policy
- Damage to the property of third party.
- Indemnity to passenger inside the vehicle.
- Indemnity to legal personnel representative in the event of death of third party.
- Indemnity to pedestrians or passersby at the time of accident.
Ans. you as our policyholder:-
- Can decide and authorize payments 24hrs a day * 7days a week because of anywhere & anytime access to internet.
- Can issue payment instruction within the comforts of your home or office, and avoid personal visit to any UnityKapital branch
- Will save time by not waiting in queues for making the payment.
- Can choose the bank account you want to pay from, any or all of your bank accounts can be registered with the service provider.
- Will get reminders and alerts by email from us about the premium dues.
- Can avoid expenses of postage/courier in sending the remittance to UnityKapital Assurance Plc
- Can avoid demand draft/pay order charges for outstation policy premiums.
- Can also view your premium dues and other policy details
- If you did not buy the insurance by yourself but want to renew it. OR you don’t remember your password, go to this link – retrieve my password
If you remember your password, Click here and login with your username and password, skip step 2 and 3.
- When the link opens, use the “recover password with phone number” or “recover password with email address” button, provide your phone number or email address, a your username and password will be sent to the provided phone or email
- Click go to login and sign in with the username and password sent to your phone or email
- Once you are logged in, click on the “expired policies” icon, a new page will open with a list of your expired policies
- Click on the “renew” button and follow the process to renew your policy.
If you encounter any issues, call 09-461-9900.